Xmlpak – a road to vendor apps v4.5 (45)
⚡️This module enables you to download and install vendor apps from Google Play. Compatibility is not guaranteed.
⚡️GitHub Repository (https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/xmlpak)<
By: RKBDI, Tadi (j1505243 at xda)
XMLPAKThis magisk module enables us to download as well as install vendor apps from Google Play Store. compatibility of the app is not guaranteed.
REQUIREMENT FOR XMLPAK
STEPS TO USE MODULE
- First installation of the module will result in Play Store data reset. If you disabled automtic app updates, keep this in mind.
- After reboot, wait. Or not.
- Play Store often isn't too hasty in terms of compatibility detection.
- If you want to be quicker and don't want to say something about not working module, reset Play Store and Play Store Services data + reboot again.
- And if you are somehow on Marshmallow, you may even need to wipe the whole data.
- Xmlpak Android 11
- Install vendor apps directly from the Play Store
- Magisk modules for Android 11
- Vendor apps