This is Popular Realme device that already have a lot of Realme XT Custom ROM in Realme XDA community but to get the Smooth and Bug free ROM is difficult task to find the ROM. Since the launch of Realme XT Custom ROM development has been pretty good for this device. So the group of developer work for this device in porting OnePlus Oxygen OS rom for Realme XT. This is not a oxygen os theme for realme XT, it a ported rom which you can flash through any recovery like TWRP or OrangeFox Recovery.
1. What is OxygenOS ROM?
4. Download OxygenOS ROM
5. How to Install OxygenOS ROM
What is Oxygen OS ROM Port For Realme XT?
OxygenOS is the Android skin used by OnePlus on all of its smartphones, including the most recent OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro and One Plus 8T. OxygenOS is the customized version of the Android OS developed by Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus exclusively for their smartphones.OxygenOS was developed for its global market and there is also another version of the OS designed specifically for the Chinese home market called HydrogenOS.
The rom looks and feels a lot like stock Android, but packs in tons of useful features (unlike the competition).
The ROM first started by the base of Android OS called Android Lollipop, and till the 10 release, the company has kept it completely free of bloat and unnecessary features.
OnePlusOxygen OS is ported from One Plus 7 Pro, it is based on Android 10 and runs on the Latest 2020 security patch. Good thing is that their are only few Google and OnePlus apps preinstalled. Users can choose between navigation buttons, 10 base Android 10 navigation gestures, and Oxygen OS navigation gestures as per their preferences.
MIUI users may find Oxygen OS navigation gestures very familiar. The ROM also offers Dual 4G VoLTE, during our testing we found Jio and Airtel VoLTE does work simultaneously.
• Fixed fod (have some issue which we already aware of those issues no nees for report it)
• Fixed the known issues with screen recorder
• Double tap to wake
• Double tap to sleep
• Fixed the issue that the notification bar did not respond occasionally
• Updated Android security patch to 2020.09
• Updated GMS package to 2020.08
• Game space
• Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text only, heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience
• Newly added quick reply feature in small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
•Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
•Pop up message after reboot removed
•Add op stock app update through ps
•Improve ram management
•Added Native Video Call
•Enabled off-screen gestures
•Many minor changes to Improve the overall experience
Finger Print icon issue but Unlocking working perfectly.
Download OxygenOS ROM For Realme XT
You can Download the OxygenOS Android Q ROM from the given link below.
OxygenOS OP 7pro Based Port For Realme XT
Rom size : 2.6 GB
By :-Team dark
Note :- don't change the kernel
Download :- OnePlus 7Pro Oxygen OS
Mirror 1 (Mega link) Mirror 2 (Gdrive Link)
Support Developer if you like his works : jojijoji891-5@okicici
This developer has also ported Oxygen OS for Realme 5 Pro.
How to Install OxygenOS ROM
1. You should have Realme XT with Unlock Bootloader.
2. Download the OxygenOS ROM
3. Boot into TWRP or OrangeFox Recovery
4. Flash RealmeUI FW if you are on older firmware.
5. Wipe system, data, cache, vendor and internal.
6. Flash ROM
7. Boot again to Recovery and Format data by typing Yes.
8. Boot to system.
9. Flash Magisk 20.3 (optional) to root your Realme XT
2. If you are getting rebooted to bootloader after flashing this ROM, then flash VBMETA.
I hope you will enjoy the Oxygen OS Port for Realme XT.
Post a Comment